Sunday, June 13, 2010

Another year under my belt

Well, I wonder if any of you are still checking in to see what's up? I admit, I've been neglectful. I've been on the road a lot, back and forth between work and moving out of the house. Finally got all moved out, but then it's still back and forth to see the kids on weekends. I can't say I am loving my life right now. I don't like being in transit all the time, and I don't like not being a part of the kids' lives every day. I missed the last days of school, all of Max's baseball games so far, Zoey getting her driver's license...All of my stuff is in storage. Waaaaaa. Listen to me whine.
I recently "celebrated" my birthday. The kids were here and that was fun. They made me dinner and cake. The candles were a bit ridiculous. After a certain age one candle as a token should be sufficient. I'm trying to be hopeful and look forward. I have a job that I enjoy in an area I like with new faces and places. Still, it all seems all so unsettled.
Well, it's not being a very cheerful, yea life, kind of entry. I do have much to be thankful for, and am thankful. I just need to get things together and feel like I have a home and family again. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment